February 8, 2021 Newsletter
Website Back Online
We’ve completed an upgrade and refresh to the entire site, including an updated handbookand added new resources to help you prepare for the 2022 elections.
- Action Alerts will keep you on task for legislative activism
- Drain the Swamp identifies representatives to primary
- Election Integrity page directs you to state legislature
- US Senate and Gubernatorial pages
Thank you for your patience during our downtime. Please share the website with your family and friends.
News & Updates
February 8, 2021
A recent article published by Time magazine, “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election,” has the American public in outrage.
Conservatives are dismissed by leftists as “conspiracy theorists” because we question the mainstream narrative on everything from Russia gate (Crossfire Hurricane), the impeachment hoax, Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, Hunter Biden’s laptop (Biden family /CCP corruption), Benghazi, Fast & Furious, and the statistical anomalies of the 2020 election, just to name a few.
If we conservatives are so far off base with our “conspiracy theories," then why does the left so blatantly reveal in the Time article the “behind the scenes” look at what really transpired in the manipulation of the 2020 election? This quote from the article says it all:
"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."
Is this an admission of guilt? Are they trying to get ahead of a narrative? Do they really believe that a majority of Americans are that stupid? The election wasn’t fortified, it was "rigged" and unconstitutional.
But what do I know, I’m just a conspiracy theorist, right?
If you haven't watched the 2-hour documentary “Absolute Proof" produced by Mike Lindell and his team, you should check it out.
There is irrefutable evidence of domestic and foreign interference in the 2020 general election. Although the mainstream media and social media "fact checkers" fail to acknowledge claims of voter fraud and continue to suggest that all court cases have been thrown out, that's FAKE NEWS.
The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney Powell's Michigan election case, and Lin Wood's Georgia election case for its February 19 conference
Here are some interesting facts, as reported by citizen journalist John Droz Jr., a physicist and environmental advocate in Morehead City, N.C. According to Droz, "of the 81 legal cases brought before the courts, 11 were withdrawn or consolidated and 23 were dismissed for lack of standing or on other grounds. Both the cohort of 11 and of 23 should not be considered “wins or losses for either side,” Droz says, because they “have nothing to do with the merits of the case.”
This leaves 47 cases. Of those 47, 22 have been finalized after the court heard arguments, considered evidence, and then issued a ruling. Of those 22, Trump or Republicans won 15 and lost 7, according to the analysis.
This leaves 25 lawsuits that have yet to be finally disposed.
CALL TO ACTION
H.R. 1 "For the People Act of 2021" was introduced in January and is an attempt to Federalize our elections. The US Constitution is very clear that "The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof;"
Here's what YOU can do:
- Visit this link for an automated email to your elected officials (follow the directions on their website)
- Call and email your elected officials- see the script below if you are unsure how to express your concerns
- SAMPLE SCRIPT
- Please oppose H.R. 1, titled the "For the People Act." This bill unconstitutionally federalizes American elections. Article I, Section 4, gives state legislatures the primary authority over election rules and only gives Congress authority to change rules on a case-by-case basis, and only for federal elections. Also, the bill's provisions would hurt election integrity. It contains provisions mandating internet voter registration, automatic voter registration, same-day voter registration, end "voter caging," and limit the ability to clean voter rolls. This is a dangerous bill. Please don't let it pass.
- Here's the link to find your U.S. House of Representatives
- Here's the link to find your U.S. Senators
Contact your elected officials today!
VOTE NO on H.R. 1