Newsletter February 22, 2021
We sincerely appreciate all of our supporters and followers. This movement is grassroots: Patriots standing up to preserve and defend our republic.
Our goal is simple:
To educate, inform, and motivate Americans to be active in local, state, and national politics.
Would you please do us a favor?
Share this email with your family, friends, or colleagues.
US Citizenship Act
The Joe Biden regime moves forward with its socialist, open-borders agenda. US House Representative Linda Sanchez (D -CA) introduced Biden’s Immigration bill last week. According to NumbersUSA, the bill includes:
- Expanding Chain Migration,
- Increasing the Visa Lottery from 55,000 to 80,000,
- Expanding Birthright Citizenship,
- Repealing the 3-year/10-year bars for illegal presence, and
- Creating a partisan commission composed of lawmakers, employers, and labor unions to make recommendations on improving worker verification.
If you want to make a difference in the Republican party, you must be involved. Now is the time to get involved.
Being active in your local GOP is the only way to affect positive, meaningful change in the Republican party.
Contact your county GOP headquarters today!
Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, 70, passed away from lung cancer on 17 February. For over 30 years, Mr. Limbaugh blazed the trail in talk radio, founding his Excellence in Broadcasting “EIB” network, where over 20 millions listeners tuned in every week to the nationally syndicated show. Rush was a legend. He will be missed.