Newsletter March 7, 2021
ETR Episode 2
In our latest episode we interview voting technology expert Dr. Duncan Buell, a retired University of South Carolina professor of Computer Science & Engineering. We discuss the ES&S voting machines used in South Carolina, as well as other important voter integrity topics.
H.R. 1 - For the People Act of 2021
The US House of Representatives passed this bill last Wednesday. The bill moves to the Senate. This sweeping legislation would radically alter our elections.
Key points about this bill:
- Federalizes elections – unconstitutionally takes power away from the states
- Promotes ballot harvesting
- Allows same-day voter registration
- Mandates automatic voter registration in all 50 states
- Requires states to accept ballots 10 days after Election Day
- Allows politicians to use campaign funds for personal use
- Bans state voter ID laws
- Mandates early voting
- illegal immigrants can vote
- Convicted felons can vote
It is imperative that you reach out to your Senators and tell them to vote NO on this bill.